Friday, August 17, 2012

Life Changes: The Happines Triangle

So as you've noticed, I've been gone. Not blogging. Missing in Action.

I promise there is good reason for this and that when you hear it you too will be as excited as I am {and PaPa Bear is}!

We were just blessed with what I'm calling "The Happiness Triangle".

::Imagine a triangle here::


Our voucher for our scholarship
for the housing program we are 
in was renewed!!*








Papa Bear was given another job offer with more money and more hours!

I'm going to become a doula and breastfeeding educator before the end of the year!

::End imaginary triangle::


So what does this all mean? 

It means our family is finally rebuilding itself from all the turmoil we have dealt with in the last two years. It means that we will finally be able to get out of debt and afford that farm we want on our own. It means that in less than 10 months I will be starting midwife school! It means that we will be able to save for our safety net.

Okay, okay.... I could go on and on and on about what it means for our family. But really what it means is peace.

It's the changes we needed to guarantee our goals and aspirations in this life. And it gives us the freedom to raise our children the way we desired them to be raised. 

I'm not going to lie.. we didn't do it alone. We have an amazing support team and without the grace and love of God, we wouldn't even be where we are today. 

One of these days I  might get the courage to share with all of you where our family lives and how we are overcoming homelessness. It's pretty powerful stuff to go through and you really learn about what's important. 

BUT for now, we are going to live in our glorious "Happiness Triangle". 

God Bless, 
Hollea

No comments:

Post a Comment