Monday, October 1, 2012

The Political Monster...er, Machine?!

So here we are.  October 1st 2012. Exactly a month and 6 days away from the fate of our great country being decided. And where do I stand?

With neither of the major political parties.

(You mean, you aren't going to vote!? You can't complain if you don't vote!!)

Uhhhh.. wake up Americans. Quit believing everything you see on Fox or NBC or whatever version of the major big monsters you watch (but especially be wary of Fox...they are truly evil.). We have options. We have more than one party or two parties. We do not have to settle for a President we don't FULLY support.

And I cannot fully support either candidate.

Sure there are points about one that I like.  (Don't ask me about the other, I think he's a joke and a half!)

But I'm tired of not having someone stand up for our rights. Enforce the Constitution and not their own agenda. I'm not naive. I know there is several hundred other persons we have to be concerned with as our government works on a checks and balance system with a majority needed to get anything done. But I need someone who is going to stand up to that system. That is going to ignore party affiliation and make sure that the best interest of Americans and our future generations are at heart.

Sure, I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist, but I see it coming. We are headed to a country that is aptly portrayed in movies like V for Vendetta. But if you look at it, one by one by one our government is taking more control of our lives.

Don't believe me... read this.
(Martial Law anyone?)

So I leave you with this.

There are several other political parties to consider (one even just for legalization of cannabis) and they all have good points. Find out which one is for you and make sure you vote. Vote based on your beliefs, not just the lesser of the two evils. Because... the more they see our change, the more they are going to prove us right and eventually enough will get sick of it that some change WILL HAPPEN.

Also,

"People shouldn't be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people." 
V for Vendetta

No comments:

Post a Comment