Monday, December 10, 2012

Does it really make a difference?

Almost every single home maintenance book or blog I read starts with the first few things. Dishes, beds and laundry. But does it really make a difference? Does making your bed every morning when you get out of bed really make you feel more productive? Does lacing up some shoes and changing out of your pj's really changed the tone of the day?

I'm not sure. I want to say no. *Mainly for selfish ones, I want to stay in my jammies. They are too comfy!*

But what if? What if making your bed every single morning really changed the way you thought of yourself and your day. What if you didn't stop there. Actually got dressed first thing every morning. If you put forth effort does it really change you mindset?

I'd like to start a challenge, mainly for myself. Just make the bed every morning. For the rest of December, as soon as you wake up and pop out of bed, reach over and pull the covers back up. It doesn't have to be perfect. I'm not going to do the old quarter bounce test. Let's see if we find ourselves doing more once our bed is made.


No comments:

Post a Comment